Amazon Quiz 5 February Answers | Amazon India is offering quiz time contest every day from 8 AM to 12 PM. In this quiz contest, they will ask you 5 simple question and you need answers all correctly to be eligible for the prize.
So if you looking for Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers then you must read the full article now. Because here below we are sharing all right answer of 5 question which will ask you in these quiz time contest. Now Play the quiz and Get a chance to win Rs. 25,000 Pay balance for Free.
Now here in this page we will update Amazon Quiz Time answer everyday, so if you are loved to play quizzes then you must bookmark this page and stay tuned with us. Now don’t wasting much time just let’s share the today’s answers with you.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Date||5 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||8 Am to 12 Pm|
|Quiz Prize||Rs. 25,000 Pay balance|
|No of Winner||1|
|Winner List on||Tomorrow|
Amazon Quiz 5 February Answers
Here is the answers of Today’s Amazon Quiz Time contest which is live now.
Question 1: Which political figure born on 17th January, was also a popular actor starring in movies such as Sathi Leelavati, Rajakumari and Mohini?
Answer: MG Ramachandran
Question 2: Which of these is true about the Union Budget about to be presented in 2021?
Answer: All of these
Question 3: Which of these is the name of a coastal defence exercise conducted by the Indian Navy in January 2021?
Answer: Sea Vlgll- 21
Question 4: Which fact about this animal is incorrect?
Answer: A female is called a stallion
Question 5: Which ball and net sport is being played in this picture?
Question 1: The 129-year-old British era archaeological structure Moto Tunnel, which was recently restored, is located in which country?
Question 2: The inaugural Sakhir Grand Prix was hosted in which country in December 2020?
Question 3: Which iconic brand was built by Padma Bhushan winner Mahashay Dharampal Gulati who passed away recently?
Question 4: This is view from inside a “cooling tower” usually found in which of these places?
Answer: Nuclear Power Plants
Question 5: Name this breed of dog, beloved by Queen Elizabeth II, and is traditionally used to herd cattle?
Question 1: Which pharmaceutical company, in the news right now, was founded in 1996 by Dr. Krishna Ella in Hyderabad?
Answer 1: Bharat Biotech
Question 2: Which country is going to be the host of the next edition of the Women’s T20 World Cup that was postponed till February 2023?
Answer 2: South Africa
Question 3: In November 2020 Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed which of these universities on its centennial celebrations?
Answer 3: Lucknow University
Question 4: This vegetable was introduced to India by whom?
Answer 4: The Portuguese
Question 5: Identify the event.
Answer 5: Tour de France
More Information (T&C)
- This Contest Will Commence On 5 February 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.