Here we are back with today’s quiz time contest post. Now Play the Amazon Rs 10000 Pay balance Quiz and they will ask you 5 simple question & you need to give all answers correctly to Get a chance to win Rs 10000 Pay balance for absolutely free. Meaning “day” in Latin, what new name is given by Facebook to its cryptocurrency ‘Libra’?
Amazon Rs 10000 Pay balance Quiz Answers
Question 1: Meaning “day” in Latin, what new name is given by Facebook to its cryptocurrency ‘Libra’?
Question 2: The World Economic Forum will hold its 2021 annual meeting in which city instead of its traditional home of Switzerland?
Question 3: December 6 is observed as the Mahaparinirvan Divas by millions of followers and admirers of which great Indian?
Answer: BR Ambedkar
Question 4: These mythical creatures, found on church buildings around the world, protect stone walls during rain. Name this creature.
Question 5: Name this character from a famous Stephen King Novel.
Question 1: Aadi Mahotsav is an annual national festival celebrating what in India?
Answer 1: Tribes of India
Question 2: Operation Gideon was a failed attempt made by military company Silvercorp USA to remove the President of which of these countries?
Answer 2: Venezuela
Question 3: Regarded as the longest-running disease awareness initiative of its kind, what day is celebrated every year on December 1?
Answer 3: World AIDS Day
Question 4: Who is the ‘Jump man’ in these famous shoes?
Answer 4: Michael Jordan
Question 5: Name this plant-based dye associated with positive spirits and good luck in Indian culture.
Answer 5: Henna
Question 1: In the first week of December 2020, The International Sand Art Festival was held at the Chandrabhaga Beach located in which Indian state?
Answer 1: Odisha
Question 2: The Sea Guardians, The Maritime Variant Of The Predator MQ-9s Are Actually What That Were Recently Inducted Into The Indian Navy?
Answer 2: Drones
Question 3: Replacing Imran Khwaja, George Barclay, A New Zealand Based Lawyer, Has Recently Been Elected To What Coveted Administrative Post?
Answer 3: Chairman of the ICC
Question 4: What Scale Was Invented In A Laboratory That Focused Specifically On Making This Beverage Tastier?
Answer 4: PH Scal
Question 5: Identify The Country From This ‘National’ Sport.
Answer 5: Bhutan
That’s it! Done…
More Information (T&C)
- This Contest Will Commence On 11 January 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.