Here we are sharing Amazon Rs.5000 Pay balance Quiz Answers for today’s Amazon Quiz Time contest which is live now on App only. Now participants in the quiz, give all the answers of 5 question and you can win Rs 5000 Pay balance for free.
Amazon Rs.5000 Pay balance Quiz Answers
Question 1: Jallikattu, India’s official entry in the International Feature Film category at the 93rd Academy Awards, is made in which language?
Question 2: Hassyan Clean Coal Power Plant, the first coal-based power plant of the Arab Gulf region, is located in which city?
Question 3: What oganisation’s name would complete the title of this book: “Going Public: My time at __” written by UK Sinha?
Question 4: Parisians often refer to this monument as “Laa Dame de Fer”, which means what?
Answer: The Iron Lady
Question 5: These graffitis are dedicated to which famous painter?
Answer: Salvador Dali
Done! Now you can win the prize.
More Information (T&C)
- This Contest Will Commence On 4 January 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.