From which country did Myanmar Navy acquire its first and only submarine – UMS Minye Theinkhathu? – This is the first question Amazon Quiz Time contest for 24 January 2021. Now play the quiz & they will ask you 5 simple question. Now you need to give all answers correctly to get a chance to win iPhone 12 smartphone for absolutely free.
Here in this post, we gonna share all the right answers for you. Just copy answer and increase your chance to win the prize.
From which country did Myanmar Navy acquire its first and only submarine – UMS Minye Theinkhathu?
Question 1: From which country did Myanmar Navy acquire its first and only submarine – UMS Minye Theinkhathu?
Question 2: In December, 2020, President Bidya Devi Bhandari dissolved which country’s parliament amidst political turmoil?
Question 3: Jewar Airport is the newly proposed international airport in which Indian state?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Question 4: What is the name of this famous sculpture?
Question 5: Which fictional character wore this gauntlet and vaporised half of the living creatures in the universe?
Also Read: Amazon Colgate Dazzle white Quiz
More Information (T&C)
- This Contest Will Commence On 24 January 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.