Recently released by Om Birla, ‘The Shaurya Unbound’ is a book about the valour of which of these forces? | Now participants in the Amazon Quiz Time and they will ask you 5 question in the quiz contest. You need to give all answers correctly to get a chance to win Rs 20,000 Pay balance for absolutely free.
Now here in this article we are sharing all the answers with you. So just read the full post and copy the answers to increase your chance to win.
Recently released by Om Birla, ‘The Shaurya Unbound’ is a book about the valour of which of these forces?
Question 1: Recently released by Om Birla, ‘The Shaurya Unbound’ is a book about the valour of which of these forces?
Question 2: Which company recently announced they will set up ‘the world’s largest scooter factory’ in Hosur, Tamil Nadu?
Question 3: Alex Olmedo, who recently passed away, was a tennis champion from which country?
Question 4: These birds are symbols of what in many cultures around the world?
Question 5: This news company is headquartered in which country?
More Info (T&C)
- This Contest Will Commence On 17 January 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.