Which cricketer won the Sir Garfield Sobers Award for ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade? – This is the first question of Amazon Quiz Time for 29 January 2021 which is live now on the App only. Now play the, they will ask 5 simple question to you. You need to give all answers right to win Rs 15,000 Pay balance for free.
So here we are sharing all the right answers of Amazon quiz today. You just need to copy answer to increase your chance to win Rs 15,000 Pay balance. So now read the full post now.
Which cricketer won the Sir Garfield Sobers Award for ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade?
Question 1: Which cricketer won the Sir Garfield Sobers Award for ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade?
Answer 1: Virat Kohli
Question 2: The first batch of trainings at which institute was launched in Mumbai in December 2020?
Answer 2: Indian Institute of Skills
Question 3: Motilal Vora, a veteran Indian politician who recently passed away, served as the Chief Minister of which Indian state?
Answer 3: Madhya Pradesh
Question 4: What are cats with this distinctive M shaped marking on their foreheads called?
Answer 4: Tabby cat
Question 5: To whom is this monument dedicated to?
Answer 5: Karl Marx
Also Read: Amazon Redmi 9 Power Quiz
More Information (T&C)
- This Contest Will Commence On 29 January 2021 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Time Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.